Sharing Google files with other students and teachers has made collaboration here at WHS the norm. Now Google allows us to assign Action Items to collaborators in the comments section of Google files. Give it a try and let us know if you find this tool useful.
- Open a Google file.
- Highlight the text, images, cells, or slides you want to comment on.
- To add a comment, go to the format toolbar and click Comment .
- Type your comment.
- Somewhere in your comment, add the email address, with @ or + in front of it, of the person you want to assign it to.
- Click the box next to “Assign to [name].”
- Click Assign. The person you assigned the action item to will get an email.